What we deliver
The Committee delivers value to the city of Adelaide as the State’s capital, and community of South Australia through:
- managing projects including a research function
- acting as a project catalyst including seeding promising new initiatives
- brokering partnerships and investment
- engaging stakeholders and holding events.
It does this by delivering projects in its own right through the Adelaide City Council and Government of South Australia, as well as its partners.
As set down in the City of Adelaide Act 1998 the Committee:
- Meets at least four times each year
- Holds Forums
- Prepares an annual Development Program that identifies priorities and guides work
- Publishes an Annual Report that is tabled in both Houses of Parliament and presented to the Adelaide City Council.
Some documents on this page of the website are displayed as Portable Document Format (PDF). Alternate formats can be provided for those who have trouble viewing these files. Information provided on this site may also be provided in languages other than English on request. Please contact us for further information.